Please help us fight MS Multiple Sclerosis

Jeffo65

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My wife is doing the MS Challenge Walk June 4-6, 2010. This walk is 50 miles total in the 3 days to create awareness of MS.

We would be very grateful to anyone who cares to donate to this cause. Her goal is $1000 and she currently has currently raised over $700.

During the weekend of June 4-6, 2010 I will be joining others on a 50-mile journey to help raise money to create a world free of multiple sclerosis. I will be participating in the Challenge Walk MS Dean Team Automotive Walk held in St. Peters, MO. The purpose of this walk is to raise money to support the over 6,000 people afflicted with MS in the St. Louis metropolitan area.

I have a personal interest in eradicating this disease. My mom, Linda, was diagnosed over 15 years ago with this often crippling disease. She is now a volunteer area facilitator in northern Illinois. My mom will be my MS Champion. I will be walking in her honor as well as in memory of a childhood friend's father and a friend of my son.

The National Ms Society has provided much needed information and has been a source of strength for my family. Now I want to help them. My goal is to raise $1,000. Please help me reach my goal by making a contribution to the National MS Society. If you know of someone who has been diagnosed and would like their name added to my page, please let me know.

Today, there is no cure for multiple sclerosis, and with diagnosis occuring most frequently between the ages of 20 and 50, many individuals face a lifetime filled with unpredictability.

Every contribution is tax deductible and the National MS Society will provide an official acknowledgement of gifts of $50 or more.

Again, thank you for your help and support in this cause that is so important to me.

Sincerely,
Cindy Weymouth

Donations can be made through her MS Challenge Walk team web page

MS Challenge Walk

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

Jeff

Last edited:

Jeffo65

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Once again, I want to thank all who have donated to my wife. She thanks everyone who has donated.

Thank you