Please particiate in one of our greatest freedoms.

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
Vote. I will not say who or what to vote for against or whose party to support. Just go vote. Voting for our leaders is one of the greatest freedoms we have. Please do not think that your vote will not count. You have a right to be heard, but not a right to complain if you did not vote. Just go vote!

Please do not make this a political support or bashing thread or I will shut it down. My intention here is NOT to stir up anything, but rather just encourage everyone to be part of the Consitution in action!

Tal

slavlite

5.00 star(s)
Whitman : "The genius of the United States is not best or most in its executives or legislatures, nor in its ambassadors or authors or colleges, or churches, or parlors, nor even in its newspapers or inventors, but always most in the common people."...

I Voted!

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
I am 47 and have voted in every single election since I was able to vote. Yes, it is important to vote, but also educate yourself on the issues and where the candidates stand in relation to your ideas what government should do. Too easy it is to buy into the negative advertizing, especially with low information voters. I always liken it to a lowlight reel where someone can take a Gold Glove ballplayer and make them look like they have an Iron Hand by just showing the errors.

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Whitman : "The genius of the United States is not best or most in its executives or legislatures, nor in its ambassadors or authors or colleges, or churches, or parlors, nor even in its newspapers or inventors, but always most in the common people."...

I Voted!

Ah yes, Leaves of Grass. Well put.

And I do intend to vote tonight, after work.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Don't know if it means anything or not but I've been living in my current residence for 16 years and this is the first time I've ever had to wait in line to vote.

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
You have a right to be heard, but not a right to complain if you did not vote.

Tal

Tim,

One of the great things about the United States is that even if you do not vote you can still complain. You never loose that right.

I always vote and recommend it to anyone who will listen, yet people still have the right to not do it.

Just sayin

Shawn

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
Tim,

One of the great things about the United States is that even if you do not vote you can still complain. You never loose that right.

I always vote and recommend it to anyone who will listen, yet people still have the right to not do it.

Just sayin

Shawn

Agreed, you never lose the right to complain, but you do not have a lot of ground to stand on if you do not vote.