Please pray for my uncle

tinman

4.80 star(s)
My uncle Sgt. Robert Simmons was one of 4 guys hit by mortar fire in Iraq. We do not know his status yet, but 2 guys were killed, one is in a hospital in Iraq, and one is in a hospital in Germany. Before this he had served 6 tours of duty in the Middle East including the first Gulf War.

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Your uncle is in my prayers for sure. Having been there and experienced the impact of combat and loss of friends he and those in his unit hold a close place in my heart.

God bless,
Dewayne

tinman

4.80 star(s)
My uncle Robert was in his 7th tour (including the First Gulf War) over in Iraq, when an artillery round hit his CHU (combat housing unit) and blew it to bits. Of the 4 men living in it, they found one alive (but mangled) and the parts of two others. My uncle could not be found. They assumed that the round hit him directly and completely disintegrated him. 6-8 hours later, he was found unconscious on a rooftop of a building about a thousand feet away. The blast had blown him through the air onto the building. In July I am going to Michigan, and hopefully he will be there.

bubby01

5.00 star(s)
Godspeed

My uncle Robert was in his 7th tour (including the First Gulf War) over in Iraq, when an artillery round hit his CHU (combat housing unit) and blew it to bits. Of the 4 men living in it, they found one alive (but mangled) and the parts of two others. My uncle could not be found. They assumed that the round hit him directly and completely disintegrated him. 6-8 hours later, he was found unconscious on a rooftop of a building about a thousand feet away. The blast had blown him through the air onto the building. In July I am going to Michigan, and hopefully he will be there.

Wishing you and your brave uncle the best. There are many idiots in this
country who take our freedom for granted or stick up for our enemy.
I wish to apologize to you in advance for these people and their stupidity.
We all are in great debt to your uncle and other brave soldiers for their
loyal service to this country. Godspeed my friend.