Please Pray for This Fallen Soldier's Family!

Soxfan33

5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone. I know there are several fellow Christians on this site, and I'm asking for those who are inclined, to pray for the family of Sgt. Brandon Silk.

Brandon was killed yesterday during a hard helicopter landing in Afghanistan.

Here's the link:

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/146630.html

I am stationed with his two younger brothers, David & Blaine. They are both really great guys who are great Airmen. I also know his parents, and they are just great people with hearts to serve.

Please pray for comfort and peace in this time of mourning for the Silk family.

Life is a vapor. Just remember that and make the most of it while you're here!

Thank you,
John

David K.

5.00 star(s)
My condolences and prayers to Sgt. Brandon Silk's family and his friends! Best regards, David

bubby01

5.00 star(s)
Brave Hero

Hey everyone. I know there are several fellow Christians on this site, and I'm asking for those who are inclined, to pray for the family of Sgt. Brandon Silk.

Brandon was killed yesterday during a hard helicopter landing in Afghanistan.

Here's the link:

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/146630.html

I am stationed with his two younger brothers, David & Blaine. They are both really great guys who are great Airmen. I also know his parents, and they are just great people with hearts to serve.

Please pray for comfort and peace in this time of mourning for the Silk family.

Life is a vapor. Just remember that and make the most of it while you're here!

Thank you,
John
Sorry for your loss.:( Just remember he's with Jesus now,
enjoying the paradise we can't even imagine:D

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
John,

As a Soldier myself who has lost friends in combat I keep everyone in harms way at the forefront of my prayers. SGT Silk's family will definitely be added to my specific requests.

God bless,
Dewayne

bdink25

5.00 star(s)
John, my wife and I will be praying for the Silk family. Right now I ask God to bring peace and comfort to them. Through this unfortunate accident I ask that we look beyond ourselves and let Jesus' light shine. I ask for a hedge of protection to be over David & Blaine (especially), as well as all of the troops.

Soxfan33

5.00 star(s)
My condolences and prayers to Sgt. Brandon Silk's family and his friends! Best regards, David
David,

Thanks for your prayers. Much appreciated!!!

John

Life is a gift---use it to the best of your ability. Thank you for your service.
Thanks for the support!

Sorry for your loss.:( Just remember he's with Jesus now,
enjoying the paradise we can't even imagine:D
Isn't that the best place we could ever be?! Thanks for your prayers!

John

John,

As a Soldier myself who has lost friends in combat I keep everyone in harms way at the forefront of my prayers. SGT Silk's family will definitely be added to my specific requests.

God bless,
Dewayne
Dewayne,

Your prayers are very much appreciated! I'll be praying for you and the families of your buddies also.

John

John, my wife and I will be praying for the Silk family. Right now I ask God to bring peace and comfort to them. Through this unfortunate accident I ask that we look beyond ourselves and let Jesus' light shine. I ask for a hedge of protection to be over David & Blaine (especially), as well as all of the troops.
Awesome, man! Thanks a lot!

John

Sponsors