Closing and restructuring 2020 Pro Debut TWO Hobby Boxes Random Teams Break- 8 HITS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Closing this break and will restructure as Pro Debut break - make it a card number/serial number break. 10 spots at $30/spot.
Up Later or tomorrow.

For you consideration: 2020 Topps Pro Debut TWO Hobby Boxes and HIT Guarantee!
2020 Pro Debut.jpg

Random Teams Break, because everyone is going to want the Mariners, Rays, Tigers, Royals, Reds, etc.
Out of the top 14 Rookie of the Year candidates, last year, you'll find autos of at least 8 of them. They included AL ROY winner, Julio Rodriguez, plus Adley Rutschman, Bobby Witt Jr., Jeremy Pena, George Kirby, Oneil Cruz, Nick Lodolo and Wander Franco

Highlighting the rising stars of Minor League Baseball, 2020 Topps Pro Debut Baseball rolls out some new options for collectors.
The standard Hobby box remains the same with two autographs and two relic

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 spots and the price is $10 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM team and all of the cards of the players from that team. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams.

You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!
If this break is full by April 2nd, (no April Fools Jokes,) I will add a random Blaster for free!

There will be NO Shutout...everyone will get an auto or relic, if not from the break, then from my collection.

I will also, not take part in the break, other than to break the boxes.
Break will be on my YouTube Channel when spots are paid for.
If you have any questions or suggestion, please send them my way.
Thanks Bob
gwynn_fan
P.S. Will run concurrent with sportscardclub, as usual!
1​
2​
LarryG
3​
4​
Molitor04x
5​
6​
7​
Waltdii
8​
9​
LarryG
10​
11​
12​
Rubypup
13​
Jerryjtj
14​
15​
Molitor04x
16​
17​
Waltdii
18​
19​
Molitor04x
20​
21​
22​
23​
LarryG
24​
25​
26​
Jerryjtj
27​
28​
29​
30​
1/1 Bounty to first to pull one...
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones 17/50
Prizes for additional 1/1s
DJones.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks to you that were in the break, but no action in the last two weeks. Going to restructure it as a Pro Debut break - make it a card number/serial number break. 10 spots at $30/spot.
Thanks Bob