poll on super bowl

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
okay benchies here is the question
do you want the 49ers to win the super bowl to notch their 6 super bowl win and tie the steelers and the pats
or
chiefs to win toi give andy reed his first suoer bowl win and the chiefs 2 and 1st since 50 years ago
lets see what you say

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Going with the Chiefs! 50 years ago as a freshman going to high school...watched the Chiefs beat the Vikings.......Chiefs were under dogs.....as its been a few years since the AFL teams joined with the NFL......First Bowl saw Green Bay Packers beat the Chiefs in their first superbowl.....Best regards, David PS Vikings had the Purple people eaters defence!

jweech

5.00 star(s)
Chiefs just because of the length of time between super bowls. Would be a good ending for a fan base in need of a Super Bowl. More than anything though, I just want a good game.

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
Sorry I have to break the trend. I will be rooting for the 49ers - the push...…. I am a huge George Kittle fan. I wont be disappointed if the Chiefs win, just hoping for an exciting game.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Pulling for the Chiefs - would like to see Andy Reid get the ring that eluded him in Philly (much to the cities chagrin)

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Pulling for the Chiefs - would like to see Andy Reid get the ring that eluded him in Philly (much to the cities chagrin)

When Playoffs started:
1) I wanted to see the Chiefs win it all for the same exact reason

2) If not the Chiefs I wanted to see Brees get his second ring

3) If not the Chiefs or the Saints, then the Patriots just to see the dynasty keep going

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
Niners! Great all around team, nobody to dislike. I dont follow football as much as I did when I was a kid, the rule changes turned me off among other things, but this has been a great team to watch.

Scobes

5.00 star(s)
I am an Eagles fan, but I will be rooting for the Chiefs. First, for Andy Reid, and second, when I was growing up in the 1980-90s, San Fran was winning a lot and I wasn't a big fan. Now, I don't dislike them as much as Dallas, but still not a fan of the 49ers. Go Chiefs!!

Scobes