Pondering feedback on ebay? what do I leave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So I bought a item off of ebay via buy it now paid immediatley. After 5 days a tracking number shows up after yet another day another # is listed on there. So I question the seller as to if the item has shipped and which tracking # to use. No response 2 days late I question again. Yes this item shipped is all I get for a reply. After waiting another week and still no info showing on either tracking # I open a not recieved claim only to get a full refund within about 20 minutes. My frustration is the lack of communication and being told it was shipped and obvioulsy it wasnt. I feel that in itself deserves a negative. But I did get refunded in full so Im torn on negative or neutral. Also I have never left a negative feedback on ebay knowing alot of the issues that sellers have to go through. But Im still peeved at the way this played out.

Honestly I wouldn't leave any feedback. I'm always afraid of retailiation no matter what ebay policy is implemented. It seems as if the seller is always screwed. I've gotten a couple negatives/neutral before for providing excellent business. Completely up to you. By the sounds of it a neutral is just however I don't feel as if a negative is. Only because I generally only leave negatives if it takes longer than 3 weeks to get to me (with no communication at all and didn't otherwise state) or is damaged. And of course bad customer service.

I probably would leave neutral, bad communication but you did receive a full refund.
just my 2cents

I'd say negative because although he issued a refund, he obviously (for whatever reason) chose not to send it and lied about it. Be interesting to see if he lists this item again.

I don't think it will allow you to give any feedback because you got your refund. I just went through a similar deal on eBay and I got a refund but it wouldn't take my negative feedback.