Portable GU!!

bmike1983

4.90 star(s)
hmm... Cant say I want to bring any of the memorabilia I have with me. Great concept just not for all

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Please don't let Andre Dawson EVER be included in these. I really don't ever want to buy one. But I probably will...

Thanks
Craig

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
My question is: Why would anyone want to wear a necklace with a piece of Jim Thome's jersey in it?? Or anyone's jersey?? I just don't understand the concept. I could honestly see if it was say a piece of a costume from the Twilight movie, and was marketed at teenage girls. But the market for these things would be....US! Raise your hand if you would wear a necklace with a piece of another dude's shirt in it.

tugboat2648

5.00 star(s)
My question is: Why would anyone want to wear a necklace with a piece of Jim Thome's jersey in it?? Or anyone's jersey?? I just don't understand the concept. I could honestly see if it was say a piece of a costume from the Twilight movie, and was marketed at teenage girls. But the market for these things would be....US! Raise your hand if you would wear a necklace with a piece of another dude's shirt in it.

thats exactly what I was thinking- no concept of their audience. And 200 bucks to boot!!!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I thought it might be a electronic device......which allow you to show scans or pictures of your personal collection without using a computer or cell phone.