Post #9,000

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Wow. I cant believe it has been that many. Been a great run here sitting on the Pine.

Thanks,

Jeff

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Congrats to you Jeff ,,you are one of our cornerstones here and have went a long way in helping made our site what it is today. It wont be long until you will be moving up another lvl in the hall of fame.

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everyone. I look back and think about all I have done here and it really has been great fun. The highlight has probably been the two golf tournaments. Thanks Chief. Tons of fun. I would recommend it to anyone who is in the area.

Also made a number of good friends - most especially Matt (cano22). I know he hasnt been on in a while but he is doing well and hopes to be back on soon. I am not going to mention any others for fear of missing someone.

This place really has helped me and my collection. I thank the moderators for the great job they do. Having worked with them for a short period I can truly say what they do is wonderful. It takes special people to deal with what they deal with on a regular basis.

Thanks,

Jeff

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Congrats Jeff! You are a great trader and huge asset here on The Bench, as well as all of the other sites that you are on. (I know I see you there too!) I bet when you add up all of the posts and trades from all of those sites it would be an incredible number.

Again, congrats and good luck on closing in on the next level of the HOF.

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Congrats Jeff! You are a great trader and huge asset here on The Bench, as well as all of the other sites that you are on. (I know I see you there too!) I bet when you add up all of the posts and trades from all of those sites it would be an incredible number.

Again, congrats and good luck on closing in on the next level of the HOF.

I dont even want to think about that. It isnt another 9,000 posts or 900 trades. But it would probably be another half of that. I just know what online trading has done for me as a hobbyist and I could not be happier about it. It really has made it much easier to complete sets.

Thanks,

Jeff