Postal Service Changes on 1/4

SevensGotAGun

5.00 star(s)
I had heard that the USPS was going to change thier rates again on 1/4 and just wanted to know if anyone noticed how this affected sending sportscards. (ie. #000 bubble envelopes or small boxes) I know I can look them up under packages on the USPS site but thought they might have changed something like the thickness rule on the bubble envelope or something like that. Anyone have any news?

Shawn

avstars

5.00 star(s)
Great, another price increase? I actually haven't mailed a package in a while, so I didn't know about this.

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
I think it only affects Priority mail and some other special services. As far as I know, 1st class and parcel post stayed the same.

SevensGotAGun

5.00 star(s)
I wasnt sure and thought it was premature for another rate increase but you can never tell and had heard a little about one. I guess they couldnt stand for priority to be as cheap as parcel half the time so they bumped it up.

Thanks for the responses
Shawn

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
I wasnt sure and thought it was premature for another rate increase but you can never tell and had heard a little about one. I guess they couldnt stand for priority to be as cheap as parcel half the time so they bumped it up.

Thanks for the responses
Shawn

Yeah I want to say I saw on the USPS web site that the cheapest you will be able to send something Priority is gonna be $4.95

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
I really hate to be sound negative but my my instincts tell me that material shipping cost on a smaller scale are going to keep raising in the future.
The written word has become free because of the WWW and its going to take sometime for a capitalistic society to adjust with the change,.

My 3 cents,
Clint

Last edited: