postal service

majdic2136

4.90 star(s)
I've noticed that when I am here at school the postal service takes a lot longer not only to send items out but for me to receive them. When I am at home, it seems that I get them and they get sent with a "normal" amount of time. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced or noticed anything like this before? Also to everyone who has traded with me...I have sent when I said I did, it's just a matter of the Lock haven postal service being slow I guess because even when my mom tells me she sent me a card I don't get it for about a week later.

dbarbos1

5.00 star(s)
It may be a processing thing with your school, but recently it has taken my PO a while for me to get in cards.

majdic2136

4.90 star(s)
It may be a processing thing with your school, but recently it has taken my PO a while for me to get in cards.

when I lived in the dorms I thought the same thing, but now that I live off campus in an apartment, its still the same story

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
Some places are a lot closer to the "hubs" where packages are sent to for more efficient distribution. Where I live mail gets to the West Sacramento hub and then to a major city destination hub rather quickly, but if the ultimate destination route is a few stops away from there by truck it could slow down. You may be in a similar situation in reverse where it's a couple of truck deliveries away from a hub now that you are in a college town.

CYmarlins

5.00 star(s)
the post office that i sent out my mail is amazing. first class mail always gets there within 3 days and no more than 5 days maximum.

though when i send them by stamps it varies lol

lately its been frustrating though, because its taken me weeks to receive a couple autograph cards.

dbarbos1

5.00 star(s)
the post office that i sent out my mail is amazing. first class mail always gets there within 3 days and no more than 5 days maximum.

though when i send them by stamps it varies lol

lately its been frustrating though, because its taken me weeks to receive a couple autograph cards.

Me too, I agree completely. I guess that the slowness created by the holiday shipping rush has came early this year.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Mail does seem a little now days....but if theres less mail because of email, cell phones and computers....why is it always so slow around the holidays? Best regards, David

CYmarlins

5.00 star(s)
David we have done a couple deals and ur cards get to me in 2 days from California to Florida. Thats good stuff!! lol