Printing postage at home question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wfubob

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I recently purchased a Brother QL-700 label maker, and it's real easy to print postage through PayPal shipping when I sell a card on eBay. I'm looking for a way to do the same for a trade where there is no PayPal transaction. I'm guessing I can do it through stamps.com or similar, but don't want to pay a monthly subscription rate. Just want to buy and print postage and address labels on the label maker just like I do through PayPal shipping. Seems that buying postage from usps.com requires me to buy their labels and print on my regular printer. Anyone have any help?

Thanks,
Bob

I recently purchased a Brother QL-700 label maker, and it's real easy to print postage through PayPal shipping when I sell a card on eBay. I'm looking for a way to do the same for a trade where there is no PayPal transaction. I'm guessing I can do it through stamps.com or similar, but don't want to pay a monthly subscription rate. Just want to buy and print postage and address labels on the label maker just like I do through PayPal shipping. Seems that buying postage from usps.com requires me to buy their labels and print on my regular printer. Anyone have any help?

Thanks,
Bob

No need to pay any monthly subscription. Paypal multiship allows you to create postage/mailing labels just as you would for any other paypal transaction.