Problems with Beckett.com / Subway survey

akamikey2001

5.00 star(s)
I had a some what interesting few days id like to share and rather then posting two different threads, i decided to cram them into one.

Beckett

Everyone knows how crappy the beckett site can run and hows its been running as of lately... After each error i recieved when searching for info on a certain card or set i would send the message back to beckett with the error code. I never recieved a reply back until i started sending the same message 15 times :) . They would state they are aware of the problem & fixing it. Fast forward afew weeks. My subsciption ran out & the site seemed to be running ok, with minor problems here and there. So i decided to repurchase the six month baseball subsciption. Well, needless to say over the first three days i could not get anything but error messages or results that came up with nothing 90% of the time.

I went to the message board steamed trying to find some info and admit i posted afew inappropriate but very truthful comments about beckett and how it runs. Like i have many times before in the past by posting or e-mail. I guess they were offened about the over whelming responses they were recieving about their service and decided to ban or suspend me for my comments? Cant figure out which? Im unavailable when searched out and cant login with that account :rolleyes:. So i e-mail them stating basically if they cant provide the service to refund my money and sent it to 3 people & left 2 messages by phone. Beckett states this on the help page:

Can I cancel a Pricing Subscription?
Pricing subscriptions cannot be canceled once they are purchased.

What happens if I accidentally purchased pricing I didn't want?
Always be very careful to look over your pricing subscriptions before finalizing the purchase. Once it is purchased, we cannot undo it.

I recieve this e-mail message from them within 24 hours & was credited back my money.

You subscription has been cancelled and we have issued refund for the subscription you purchased.

So... they knowingly admit they stiff their customers with a crappy online pricing service ? Ill probably repurchase the service after the new system comes out and only if it gets good reviews. It is alot easier then thumbing through the magazine for book values.

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Subway

I go to subway about once a week since its 2 minutes away. I recently noticed the survey offer on the bottom of the reciept for a free cookie :eek:. I gave them an excellent review on everything but suggesting others not to visit that store & left the following comment last week 12/2.

Seems like something is always not available when visiting this location. Mainly the selection of bread but were out of chicken (chicken bacon ranch), tomatoes, onions and even lettuce once. Some of the employees need more training on preparing & cutting sandwich at times as bread gets ripped & is messy to eat. Also at times theres only one person working. Store needs improvement.

I go in there yesterday to order and hand them the cookie code when paying. The employee, who is the manager looks up at me and says "so your the person who gave us a bad review ". Im thinking to myself, im i the only person who filled out the survey and why is he confronting me about it in front of other customers? I replied " yes, that was me ". He added the cookie and i was on my way...

Now honestly, im i suppose to lie on the survey? Out of lettuce, come on. Who runs out of lettuce? I didnt even mention that several of the employees have a hard time speaking english, they didnt plow the parking lot of snow last year for 2 days (12' of snow) and that new manager several weeks ago actually put all the veggies together on the counter while my sandwich was being toasted then piled them on afterwards to only be offended when asked to remake the sandwich over. They should never run out of any product specially during the late afternoon as all they have to do is reorder accordingly or pick it up at the will call office where i work. Theres multiple pallets of each item available. Anyone else have these problems at subway?

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Problems with Beckett! Yes! With subway...Hardly any problems to speak of....Happy Holidays, David PS Whats your id on beckett...I can see if your suspended or banned.

akamikey2001

5.00 star(s)
WOW
You must have had a heck of a bad week and I agree on both
Awful awful

It hasnt been great all month long come to think about it. Been to the denist twice, once for a root canal and then for tooth extraction :( . Things should be getting better with b-day tomorrow & christmas coming up :) .

How did he know if was you....I thought it was suppose to private!! Best regards, David

My beckett id is the same here, akamikey2001. It says im unavailable when i login with other id. On the survey it is suppose to be private but i guess when your the only one who ever did it, its kind of obvious? He defently was in the wrong for even asking i think.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
It hasnt been great all month long come to think about it. Been to the denist twice, once for a root canal and then for tooth extraction :( . Things should be getting better with b-day tomorrow & christmas coming up :) .

My beckett id is the same here, akamikey2001. It says im unavailable when i login with other id. On the survey it is suppose to be private but i guess when your the only one who ever did it, its kind of obvious? He defently was in the wrong for even asking i think.

He was defently wrong in asking you!! I would've told him...Everything that I wrote that was wrong with your place was the truth! Happy Holidays, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
They do surveys to find out if doing good or bad! Who would do a survey if stated....we only want the good news....not the bad news! So if indicate bad news on the survey...You don't get a free cookie! :rolleyes:

redsoxfan1979

5.00 star(s)
I had the same problem with Beckett. I even called was on hold 24 mins to then be put to a voice mail. To no surprise no call back.

I went to Subway a month ago and the guy behind the Counter stated"What you need yo?" I never went back.

O

oldmarine0311

is it really worth sending in error reports to crap bucketts? i mean you can do anything on it without at least a dozen errors? or page time outs. if they were good sports about it they would at least give a discount for thoes of us who have delt through this "improvement" time with them.

Subway, what can you expect form the typical fast food joint that hires highschool kids. sometimes you get one or two who are good, but by and large its yo yo yo dude... best thing anyone could do id just not go back, they loose enough customers and either they go under or change. and with a guy making that comment to me like that id be standing there screaming for his manager.

dbarbos1

5.00 star(s)
I don't have a beckett account, and I love Subway so I skipped to the Subway part. I agree not to lie on surveys, it is awful that he brought it up to you, since surveys are supposed to be unanimous.
At least you got a free cookie:D

akamikey2001

5.00 star(s)
They do surveys to find out if doing good or bad! Who would do a survey if stated....we only want the good news....not the bad news! So if indicate bad news on the survey...You don't get a free cookie! :rolleyes:

Totally agree

I had the same problem with Beckett. I even called was on hold 24 mins to then be put to a voice mail. To no surprise no call back. I went to Subway a month ago and the guy behind the Counter stated"What you need yo?" I never went back.

I never reached anyone by phone either, just left multiple messages with extensions.

""What you need yo?" That would be defently annoying

is it really worth sending in error reports to crap bucketts? i mean you can do anything on it without at least a dozen errors? or page time outs. if they were good sports about it they would at least give a discount for thoes of us who have delt through this "improvement" time with them.

Subway, what can you expect form the typical fast food joint that hires highschool kids. sometimes you get one or two who are good, but by and large its yo yo yo dude... best thing anyone could do id just not go back, they loose enough customers and either they go under or change. and with a guy making that comment to me like that id be standing there screaming for his manager.

Totally agree. They should credit customers or discount the price guide since it runs like crap most times. I could go to the other subway 10 min away to try them out i guess.

I don't have a beckett account, and I love Subway so I skipped to the Subway part. I agree not to lie on surveys, it is awful that he brought it up to you, since surveys are supposed to be unanimous.
At least you got a free cookie:D

Not sure it was worth the cookie.