Prospect Autos A-Bruin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Very Very pleased to add these two dudes to the collection. If you guys are not already familiar with their names, you will be this year...Both should be taken in the first round with one going as high as #2 overall.....Two stud college pitchers from UCLA.....Sent these during their winter break, about a two week turnaround

Trevor Bauer c/o home 3 customs(thanks Arron) 2 cards and 1 NCAA ball SS w/ "#47 CWS 2010"

Gerrit Cole c/o home 2 cards (he must have liked Arron's customs so much b/c he kept them all!!) 1 OMLB SS w/ "#12 CWS 2010"

ucla.jpg
cole.jpg

My nephew was pretty ecstatic to get these..."Uncle Chris, how do these guys even know me?"..."I don't know, man, but that is pretty cool." I replied. :)

Thanks for reading!!
Chris

Nice ones bro! How did ya get their home addresses??

Thanks Andrew...UCLA school site directory actually lists these.Some colleges do not, some do. I should be mailing those cards to you tomorrow or Fri...U back in Biloxi? Still hoping to see the IP post? :)

Wow. Those bauers look awesome! Congrats! What's the deal with Cole tho? Those weren't even the good design. Lol. Great job anyways.

Thanks Andrew...UCLA school site directory actually lists these.Some colleges do not, some do. I should be mailing those cards to you tomorrow or Fri...U back in Biloxi? Still hoping to see the IP post? :)

Very cool, I didn't know schools did that. I am back in Biloxi, unfortunately. I did pretty well while in Dallas. I will make a post soon...I was trying to wait until my scanner was fixed but it looks like it will be a while so I will just have to make one without photos for now.