Purchase on ebay damaged in the mail..

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Got the Ken Griffey jr. auto/patch card serial to only #24 on Oct 5, 2009 and the card holder was crushed on one side.....Card was strucking out on the damaged side and it has damaged all along the side and front of the card. It was insured by the seller....so should I contact the seller for the insurance information? Looking for help! Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for your help! The sad part is that it was going to be in one of my saturday contests for Nov. Best regards, David

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
If you can, get the seller to deal with the insurance claim and get your money back. The PO sucks when it comes to insurance claims! You'll be run through the ringer for forms, documents, etc. P.I.T.A.

jlzinck

5.00 star(s)
Contact the seller and get your money back.

Do NOT let the seller give you crap about paying you when the claim is settled. If you do not have your $$ back within 10 days open a paypal and ebay claim.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
dang would have been nice for sure.
Amen! On the Blight side....I have another Griffey jr. auto serial to only 15 for Oct 31, 2009 Contest!! Best regards, David

If you can, get the seller to deal with the insurance claim and get your money back. The PO sucks when it comes to insurance claims! You'll be run through the ringer for forms, documents, etc. P.I.T.A.
Had a huge shipment of gu and auto to blowoutcards. inc that was losted...and the PO did make me go thru the ringer a few times....before they finally paid.

Contact the seller and get your money back.

Do NOT let the seller give you crap about paying you when the claim is settled. If you do not have your $$ back within 10 days open a paypal and ebay claim.
Thanks for the information. Might try this route. Best regards, David
For sure this. Pat
Hopefully, I'll get my money back...so I can purchase another prize for an upcoming contest! Best regards, David