• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Push notifications

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Every time I log on, I am asked to enable push notifications. I enable them, but I am still asked everytime I log in. I had enabled them when they first started and for the following period, it did not ask me again. But it has started to ask me again. I do have a pop up blacker enabled. Not a big deal, I just wanted to let you know Mike.

Thanks, Dave

Mike121

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Every time I log on, I am asked to enable push notifications. I enable them, but I am still asked everytime I log in. I had enabled them when they first started and for the following period, it did not ask me again. But it has started to ask me again. I do have a pop up blacker enabled. Not a big deal, I just wanted to let you know Mike.

Thanks, Dave
I'll look into this. I'm thinking there should be a setting to disable this once you've disabled it but there may be something undoing the setting. I'll see if I can dig something up. Thanks for letting me know!