PWE Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackatl

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Has anyone else been having issues waiting on PWE trades? I have two that I have been waiting on for almost three weeks from reputable traders. Not sure if anyone else is noticing a trend of slow or no delivery with these or not.

It happens once in while. (just recently) One took over 3 weeks and another never showed up. Make good on both trades. In over Thousands of trades over 16 years. Had about 3 or 4 that never got to my trading partner. Best regards, David

Every now and than an issue will occur. More likely with Ebay or on facebook than here on The Bench. Knock on wood, have had pretty good luck with PWE's arriving safely.

Sidenote being, I don't put them in my mailbox with a Forever stamp. I take them to the local post office, get it postage stripped and they place it in their non-machinable bin.

The bulk of my mail is dropped off at the three party contractor which works with the USPS. A few of the pwe get put in my out going mail box....multiple mail box... however, I know that someone in the area is fishing in the our going mail box .. Probably at night....feel the edges around mail slot....if u feel glue then u know some has been stealing your mail. Best regards, David PS I reported this to my mail person.

Thanks for sharing your stories! I am going to give these a few more weeks. It's just weird because I have never had issues in the past.

I went to the PO today to mail a PWE marked "do not machine". I have been putting a standard stamp plus a 24-cent stamp to cover the do not machine process. I was told today that on January 22, 2023, the do not machine is supposed to have an additional 40 cent stamp instead of the 24-cent stamp. The 24-cent stamp is still good to cover an additional ounce of weight. I asked to buy some 40 cent stamps, but they didn't have any. I was told to use four 10 cent stamps. So, the PO changed the price structure, but they don't have the stamps to cover the change. For the time being, I'm going to send pwes with a regular stamp and not mark it do not machine and see how this goes. To be honest, I never thought they actually hand processed those with additional postage marked do not machine. FYI.

For all my PWEs I use a 2 ounce stamp that I believe is 89 cents. When I was using forever stamps, there were too many occurrences for my liking in which mail was either sent back due to not enough postage or never showed up to it's intended recipient. It's a more expensive stamp with a much more reliable outcome as it does not go through the machine. Bri

I Have Had Lots of Trades in PWE over the Years but In the Last 2 Months 1 Never Made it At All and the Author of this Thread is Waiting on One From 1-24.
Don't Know What is Going On!I Mail PWE and Ask at Post Office For Non Machinable. Cost a Little More But Is Effective. Don't Write Non Machinable on PWE Because It Will Be Ignored. You Must Ask for Non Machinable.

Has anyone else been having issues waiting on PWE trades? I have two that I have been waiting on for almost three weeks from reputable traders. Not sure if anyone else is noticing a trend of slow or no delivery with these or not.
i'v had 2 recently , that were return saying non deliverable , i have made several PWE trades with both traders useing the same address provided, the postal clerk at a different PO said just resend , so i did second time they made it , honestly i think there getting lazy there.