Quest to find a 1/1 card in a group box or case break!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I mentioned this during the 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen case break but wanted to put it here too...

We still have not pulled a 1/1 card in the many group box breaks and two group case breaks we have done so far. So here is the deal...

Whoever gets the first card serial numbered 1/1 (can be a card, printing plate, etc.) will not only get to add that awesome 1/1 card to their collection but they will also receive one free spot in a future group box or group case break that we do here on The Bench. So good luck to everybody in this quest to pull our first group break 1/1 card!

Mike

Cool man. Thanks. I attended the last couple of breaks. Got the video issues resolved but now I cant post comments. I was there though. LOL

Cool man. Thanks. I attended the last couple of breaks. Got the video issues resolved but now I cant post comments. I was there though. LOL

Awesome...glad you can see the videos live now! Hope you are able to post comments too it is great chatting with you and other members as we do these!

Mike