Question for all of the TTM gurus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have done a bunch of TTM's in the past, and thinking of getting back into it to get my 87 Topps set finished.

In addition to cards, I have done a few email requests and had some decent returns.

My question for the group is, does anyone know of a listing of players and celebs who respond to email requests?

For example, Hawkeye (Alan Alda) and Al Bundy were great quick TV returns, albeit probably from a stack at an agency.

Just curious as I am looking for a new project and don't always have cards or pictures of celebs to send as requests.

Any advice from you pros is appreciated.

Thanks,

I'm trying to understand what you are saying here, you're looking for a resource of signers that can be contacted by email and have fan paraphernalia that they sign and send to you through the mail and send the item with their own postage? That sounds different than working on your '87 Topps set.... I'm a bit confused by the question.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying here, you're looking for a resource of signers that can be contacted by email and have fan paraphernalia that they sign and send to you through the mail and send the item with their own postage? That sounds different than working on your '87 Topps set.... I'm a bit confused by the question.
Sorry, didn't meat to make it confusing. I started the 87 Topps project a while ago and I just work at it when I can.

And then the email info question. I did a couple of fan mail requests in the past where you sent a request and got a return, so I was asking if anyone else did any of these and if there is a list of email addresses and successes.

Thanks,

I once contacted the Buffalo Sabres via their website and they sent me a fan package. Didn't have any auto's but had schedules, magnets etc that were giveaways at the games that they had left over. The player I collect in Hockey was the star goalie for them at the time so got a few things that had him on it. Never tried to email someone for an auto, but I am not really into the TTM autos so who knows.

@jflan702

We have a ttm section here that we are just getting back up and running so check it out! In addition, I use the ttm manager at sportscardforum.com (register to use the ttm addresses) as well as the site fanmail.biz (don't register for fan mail, its free to access all the addresses).

One of my favorite resources is whitepages.com! I have ended up with a lot of good successes from addresses i have gleaned from there!

Also, I do have a thread with this topic, but the Commissioner will send you a signed baseball if you email him: [email protected]

God bless,

Kevin

Last edited:
@jflan702

We have a ttm section here that we are just getting back up and running so check it out! In addition, I use the ttm manager at sportscardforum.com (register to use the ttm addresses) as well as the site fanmail.biz (don't register for fan mail, its free to access all the addresses).

One of my favorite resources is whitepages.com! I have ended up with a lot of good successes from addresses i have gleaned from there!

Also, I do have a thread with this topic, but the Commissioner will send you a signed baseball if you email him: [email protected]

God bless,

Kevi

@jflan702

God bless,

Kevin
Thanks Kevin,

Your thread with the email to the commissioner is the one that got me thinking about other email addresses, which is why I posted this thread.

Thanks for the commish email. I will check out the other places and let you know if I get any returns.

Thanks,

JF

Thanks Kevin,

Your thread with the email to the commissioner is the one that got me thinking about other email addresses, which is why I posted this thread.

Thanks for the commish email. I will check out the other places and let you know if I get any returns.

Thanks,

JF
@jflan702

Glad my thread was helpful! You may also have some luck hitting up college coaches via email, they are fairly easy to find on the athletic department websites. Oftentimes they have an unlisted email address, but do have an assistant whose email is listed, I would try the assistant and see if you can figure out the coaches email. They are typically pretty easy to figure out ...when we were at U of I and Ron Zook was our football coach, there was only one [email protected]!

I know Nick Saban at Alabama signs, as I got a photo for a former coworker....email his assistant [email protected].

Tons of coaches sign via email, a far as I know....its worth a shot, email is free! Let me know if you are looking for anyone in particular, I am happy to help you with the research!

Hope that helps, God bless!

Kevin

Last edited: