Question RE: Threads and Posts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Recently I bought a used computer and since, when i view a thread, except for post #1 and the current days post, all the other post are blank with no contents. The post shows who made the post and the day & time but nothing else. Is there some setting on THEBENCH that I need to make in order for each older post to show the contents?

I honestly don't know but may be the browser you're using by chance? Doest it happen with all sites & also is everything updated on your computer?

I honestly don't know but may be the browser you're using by chance? Doest it happen with all sites & also is everything updated on your computer?

No, on SportsCardForum it works just fine. Not sure about the updates. I use Google Chrome and I think I have all the updates for that but I will check again. I also will try using Explorer, I haven't checked that. Thanks for your help.

I tried using "The Bench" with Windows Explorer and it worked just fine but I do not like using Windows Explorer, however, I may have to start using it. I was hoping there was a fix on "The Bench" so I could keep using Google Chrome.

I tried using "The Bench" with Windows Explorer and it worked just fine but I do not like using Windows Explorer, however, I may have to start using it. I was hoping there was a fix on "The Bench" so I could keep using Google Chrome.

Hmm weird I use google chrome as my preferred browser & no problem. Maybe check you settings under internet preferences & also I use ad blocker plus to avoid any & all ads that use to pop up. Fiddle with it & you'll fix it lol. Good luck bud!