Question

Socal2b2

4.90 star(s)
I know this is probably a stupid question, but if I have a list FS/FT on a post, and I sell or trade them and or want to add to the list, how do I edit it. When I click edit it brings up a blank page?

Thanks

criollos

5.00 star(s)
Unfortunately, that's another of the many "little" technical problems this site is having. Yes, by clicking on "Edit" you should be able to alter your original post, and by then clicking on "Go Advanced" you should be able to change the title of the post. What I do sometimes is completely leave the site and come back to the site again and sometimes it miraculously starts working. Good luck.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Unfortunately, that's another of the many "little" technical problems this site is having. Yes, by clicking on "Edit" you should be able to alter your original post, and by then clicking on "Go Advanced" you should be able to change the title of the post. What I do sometimes is completely leave the site and come back to the site again and sometimes it miraculously starts working. Good luck.
I just edited my contest for this week.....it was working so far....but do like Luis said and it might work......Site hasn't been the same in over 60 days. Best regards, David