Quiet Week in the Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
No Spring Training successes but picked up these below:

261mgcz.jpg

Naomi Snieckus - Actress who played in the most recent Saw. Sent this death scene photo and she signed it and also sent a personalized index card and a business card. Goes well with my horror movie collection

Anne B. Davis - Sent my Brady Bunch photo to the housemaid from the show and she returned it signed. It is already signed by the mom. Wonder who I am going to try for next

Jodi Benson - sent 2 photos from Toy Story. She voiced Barbie. Another great Toy Story success for that collection

2ueqofa.jpg

Dick Teed - Sent a 2010 Topps card of the old Brooklyn Dodgers Stadium. It was already signed by 3 others. He signed it for my 4 sig on the card in 8 days. Also sent 2 signed index cards

Lawerence Taylor - sent 3 cards care of the NFL Pro HoF and received them back in a little over 60 days. Other 2 are for trade.

Ken Caminiti - picked up a set up for my 89 Topps

Nice to see you get a UNC alum in your returns. Please let me know what you want/need for one of the extra Lawrence Taylors. I could use for my UNC collection. Thanks.

Nice job man! Mrs. Davis signed a card for me a while back...really nice lady....I think she's so awesome because she lives in Texas :D