Rangers Caravans 2 and 3.0 followed by Fan Fest with a sprinkle of TTMS (scan heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
TTMs

Billy Sims 5/4
img017_zps4d7bae64.jpg
Jim Langer 3/3
John Cappelletti 4/4
James Lofton 1/1(included price list with card signed)
img016_zps36c421f9.jpg

Wednesday Caravan..Got to leave work a little early to make the 40 min drive there...
Martin Perez jersey card
Luis Sardinas 4/4
Lisalverto Bonilla 2/2
img014_zps3417894b.jpg
Jurickson Profar OMLB
profar_zps790ead60.jpg

Thursday Caravan was 5 mins from my house. Very very cold!!!!!!!!! I mean serious like 20 degrees..That's still cold. IT was listed as TBA until Tuesday when they finally released the big name. Got there in time..
Ron Washington 4/4
Adam Rosales custom card (sorry Arron..he signed it too large. oh well)
img015_zps784b0706.jpg
Pudge Rodriguez
pudge_zps0870aa8f.jpg

Saturday was fan fest..You can read Drew's blog for more info..Needless to say, with a crowd of that size(2000 plus when the 1 gate opened at 9)...and knowing that current players will have "pre-Lines" before the actual line even starts and you know who is signing...I stuck to alumni and some prospects..Of course I went 0-5 on the lottery guys(Beltre, Choo, Prince, Elvis, Pudge)..175 out of 5000 aren't very good odds. :) But considering I got a free ticket to the event(and it's free parking), I'll definitely take the haul.
First group
Mike Jeffcoat 4 cards
Ellis Valentine 5 cards (Ellis is one cool dude..)
img018_zps6d124eab.jpg
Mike Bacsik Sr. 2 cards
Benji Gil 7 cards
Mark Brandenburg 1 card
img019_zps0b889847.jpg
Next group(went thru 2x)
Cecil Espy 10 cards (helped Spencer here)
Kevin Mench 4 cards
img020_zps719efc79.jpg
img021_zpsebbcaa23.jpg
Ken Hill 2 cards (got lucky and a fellow grapher gave me a couple..Hill was added day of)
Curtis WIlkerson 8 cards
img022_zpsb0c110ff.jpg
Ray Burris(strict 1 per) went thru 2x
Claude Osteen 1 card
Dan Smith 3 cards
img023_zpsc672b2f6.jpg
Luke Jackson 8x10
img024_zps59e16a13.jpg
Jake Skole..then back to alumni tunnel
Mike Simms 1 card
Jeff Russell 4 cards(1 for Spencer)
img025_zps25eeb71e.jpg
Mike Munoz 4 cards
Dave Chalk 3 cards
Tim Crabtree 2 cards
img026_zps91f39842.jpg
Back to prospect room
Roughned Odor OMLB
odor_zps48eafa7b.jpg

Luis Sardinas 1 card then back to alumni
Luis Ortiz 3 cards
Donald Harris 5 cards(thanks to Drew..got these for me while I was upstairs getting prospects)
img027_zps2b9e7ae1.jpg
Dave Hostetler 3 cards(got him just walking around)
David Hulse 3 cards
img028_zpsf43e7d6c.jpg
Jose Guzman 6 cards
Danny Darwin 10 cards(went thru 2x) told me he moved to Pilot Point and mail forwarding was about to expire..Also said he gets about 50 letters a week for autos..Super nice guy
Ken Suarez
img029_zps3ac294af.jpg
img030_zpsabb6ac7b.jpg

Busy week!! I'm exhausted..
Thanks for reading :)
Chris

Whoa! What a haul! Congrats Chris! Thanks for the info on Darwin!

Chris
On an event like that do you usual know whos signing ahead of time?

Yes, Sean, the Rangers posted a list for fan fest about 4 days before the event. They didn't tell us at what time they would be signing(except for the big 5); but I knew who would be there. However, you can always have no shows(Don Stanhouse and Donnie Sadler) and late additions(Ken Hill)..The current players were not announced til 1 hr before the signing though. The alumni signing times were given to us when we entered the event. THerefore I basically hit up prospects and alumni as opposed to standing in a line for a player that I wasn't even sure who it would be...HOpe that makes sense

Thanks everyone

Nice haul, but if you all think 20 degrees is cold you should try living in Wisconsin this month...yeah air temp Tuesday morning when I left work was -18 below zero, throw in the wind chill and we are looking -30 below!!!! school has been cancelled 5 times this month and all for dangerously cold weather, not snow.

Would you be willing to part with one of the Valentines?

Nice haul, but if you all think 20 degrees is cold you should try living in Wisconsin this month...yeah air temp Tuesday morning when I left work was -18 below zero, throw in the wind chill and we are looking -30 below!!!! school has been cancelled 5 times this month and all for dangerously cold weather, not snow.

Would you be willing to part with one of the Valentines?

do you have a trade list?yes the valentine's are FT