Rangers players for trade *UPDATED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Konel07

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
SP Jon Garland
CF Jeff Davanon
MR Brett Tomko
CF Adam Jones
Looking for SP, 1B

Last edited:
interested in garland and i have a very good hitting 1b in sean casey available. salaries are close, Garland $10 million, Casey $6 million. any interest? plmk thnx!

i made a trade for casey and he will be on my active roster after today's sim. he is still currently on the st. louis roster if you wish to take a gander at his stats, contract, etc.

plmk

thnx!

i am coming around to a deal involving my cf hunter for garland. the salaries are close so that would be a wash. also interested in acquiring adam jones in the deal so i can develop a future center fielder to replace hunter. i am trying hard to find a home for sean casey, a good hitter off the bench or backup at first, but his $6 contract is restrictive. any ideas? i am open to your thoughts! maybe just a straight hunter for garland trade? maybe we can add some minor league player(s) on my end to allow me to get adam jones?

plmk

thnx!

Last edited: