Rangers/Seattle plus trades galore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
First, a big thanks to the site and all the great guys here. Trades w/ Arron, jaydub, Beachbum, and Danny yielded these

Brett Butler
Pete Kozma
Jeff Fassero
SEA037_zpsf405ff72.jpg
Matt Lipka
Nick Martinez
Robert Stephenson
Byron Buxton
SEA038_zpsf32c9fd4.jpg
Hit up Rangers/Seattle today...Most excellent. It was Adrian Beltre replica jersey giveaway and I must say, it's a pretty quality giveaway jersey. Rangers were pretty lame about signing(they almost always are)..but Seattle did not disappoint. Also picked up 2 baseballs(Matt Harrison threw me 1 and after another went in the stands while Smoak and Zunino were playing catch, I threw it back to Smoak and he then gave it back to me after finishing warming up. Very cool)
ALso a big thanks to Arron for some cards...then again, some of these are for him so he didnt do too poorly either.

Geovany Soto 3 cards
Rick Waits 4 cards
Chris Woodward 2 cards
SEA039_zpsa96c0e7c.jpg
Logan Morrison 3 cards
Cole Gillespie 2 cards
Justin Smoak
James Paxton 2 cards
SEA041_zps65b2cea0.jpg
Chris Young 4 cards
Mike Blowers 3 cards
Taijuan Walker
SEA040_zpsc87102cf.jpg
Danny Farquhar 3 cards
Kyle Seager 2 cards
Joe Beimel
and
Robinson Cano 2 cards
SEA042_zps5115e2b1.jpg
thanks for reading
Chris

Great haul! Those Cano's look great! I was happy to add him to the 2013 AL All Star team ball I'm putting together when the Mariners hit Houston a couple of weeks ago.

Way to go Chris, loved Brett Butler, another great 89 Giant from the Bay Area Series, fun to see the 80s greats still making the rounds!