Rating/Feedback working

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Hello group,

I have come up with a way to have a feedback/Ratings.

The way it works:

1)agree on a trade and post it in the ongoing trades section.

2)When your item arrives reply to that specific trade post, let me know that your cards arrived and your happy.

3)Once both traders have replied one point will be given to both members.

Total points can be viewed in your profile, click on your screen name, scroll to the bottom and you should see "BENCH POINTS"

I'm the only person that can modify what shows up in that box, that way no one can just pad their stats (if you know what I mean).

Thanks, and let me know what you think.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Remember to reply to your "trade" post. Letting everyone know your card(s) have arrived.

Both traders have to reply in order to be credited with
Bench Points. If only one of you reply nobody gets a point.

So please remeber to follow up on your trades.

Thanks and Happy Trading,

klicciardo

Question, we have both replied to our trade, now, do I have to somehow move it to completed trades or do you do that? Thanks

KL (klicciardo)

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
For the curious members, you will begin to see ( ) next to your bench points. The number inside the ( ) is your point total for the current month. As you might now by now Bench Points total will be used to determine the trader of the month.

Anyone who hasn't seen October's winner yet, click on the Trader of the Month link...

Thanks,

nynana

Good & Clear

I think that might have cleared a lot of questions for the newer group. Makes good sense. Thanks. Peter
nynana

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Sorry, I've been a bit busy and haven't had time to leave a message.

I'm keeping track of the current montly point total. My idea of the ( ) would work fine this month, but then each month I would have to go and deleted them to start over.

I created a spreadsheet with all the members screen names. Around the middle of each month I will let everyone know who is leading, that will give members the last 2 weeks of the month to crank out more trades.

Whatever shows up in your bench point column is your current total.

Sorry for the confusion, I was just trying to make it easier on myself.

Any questions drop me a line.
Thanks,
Peter

Millsy

Hey Champs, what gives?

Listen,

I do my trade, we both say we get the cards yadda yadda yadda I'm not stupid even though I'm a newbie. Why am I not getting a point for this trade? It's been like two days, is there some kind of favoritism towards your homies that have been on this site longer or trading vets? I need points when I complete my trades to make my record look good. Hope you understand where I'm going.

gonzofan2

5.00 star(s)
Iprimus

lprimus said:
Hey Pete,
Why have the ( ) gone from our Bench Points?
Just curious.

Jason

Hey Jason, I've got a question. My points have been stagnant
for some time now. My points total isn't changing as I make
trades. What's up whith that? Any ideas there?
Thanks..............Scott

Mark Wing

5.00 star(s)
Re: Iprimus

gonzofan2 said:

Hey Jason, I've got a question. My points have been stagnant
for some time now. My points total isn't changing as I make
trades. What's up whith that? Any ideas there?
Thanks..............Scott

Peter updates the points when he has some free time. As a result, they usually lag a little bit. He will get to them.

Mark

sigmax172

5.00 star(s)
when do we get bench points for our trades? I have 4 trades in the completed section but no bench points. I'm new so I was just wandering when they will appear. thanks

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)
sigmax172 said:
when do we get bench points for our trades? I have 4 trades in the completed section but no bench points. I'm new so I was just wandering when they will appear. thanks

Hello and welcome to THE BENCH.

The message posted just above your post will answer your question. ;)