Rays 2010 FanFest!!

abncal

5.00 star(s)
Anyone attending?? If so I'd like to work out something to obtain a few autos since I won't be able to attend. I pay for everything, you just obtain the auto(s)... respond here or PM me, thanks!

Go RAYS!!! :D

abncal

5.00 star(s)
As many of these guys as possible. The first bunch is to fill my 08 ALCS auto project:

Bartlet
Shields
Garza
Longoria
Zobrist
Price
Navarro
Sonnanstine
W. Aybar
F. Perez
McGee
D. Jennings
W. Davis
Hellickson
Jaso
Joyce

dan5

5.00 star(s)
If you are just looking for auto cards I already have extras of these.

Bartlet
Navarro
Sonnanstine
W. Aybar

And if it is anything like last year don't count on anyone getting these for you.

Garza (didn't sign)
Longoria(never showed up)
Zobrist(line was a mile long)
Price (line was a mile long)

They also only allow you to get 1 auto per person.

Go Fish!!

4.90 star(s)
Iv'e been a couple of times but I have come to the conclusion that trying to get autos there isn't really worth it..Basically the signers are there at the table for maybe an hour and then someone else takes over in that line.So in other words just because you are in line for someone in particular doesn't mean it will happen..Really a waste of time in my opinion..I go for the memorabila such as all the stuff the Ted Williams museum brings down for display and the MLB certified grab bags for $20 each that contain an autographed game used mystery ball w/mlb hologram..

dan5

5.00 star(s)
Iv'e been a couple of times but I have come to the conclusion that trying to get autos there isn't really worth it..Basically the signers are there at the table for maybe an hour and then someone else takes over in that line.So in other words just because you are in line for someone in particular doesn't mean it will happen..Really a waste of time in my opinion..I go for the memorabila such as all the stuff the Ted Williams museum brings down for display and the MLB certified grab bags for $20 each that contain an autographed game used mystery ball w/mlb hologram..

MLB certified grab bags for $20 each that contain an autographed game used mystery ball w/mlb hologram

Where do they sell these at and have you bought any?

abncal

5.00 star(s)
yea i know about the hassels... i've been for the past 3 yrs, just can't make it this yr. i'm just looking to get balls auto'd, and if i could get even one off my list (preferably the harder to get ones like longo, price, shields, etc) that'd be cool!

dan5

5.00 star(s)
yea i know about the hassels... i've been for the past 3 yrs, just can't make it this yr. i'm just looking to get balls auto'd, and if i could get even one off my list (preferably the harder to get ones like longo, price, shields, etc) that'd be cool!

Even if I don't go to the fanfest I can still hit them up during spring training or the regular season.

I take it you only want sweet spot autos? What are you willing to pay for each? Shoot me a pm with prices