Reached a milestone on The Bench!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Just completed my 3,000 trade on the Greatest site on the Internet!! Thanks to everyone who traded, sold and purchased from me over the last 2 years and 8 months! Best regards, David

daktion

5.00 star(s)
David- One of the best and most generous traders on the bench- Congrats on 3000. I hope to be there in 10 years.

-Brett

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
congrats bud, i'm glad I was apart of 12 of those trades ;) ... hope for many more in the future!! - erik

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
congrats on the 3000th trade, i know i have made about 50 with you, so heres to alot more trades

rob

tom szczygiel

5.00 star(s)
Congrats David !!, I still have YSL if you need any. I am looking for these;
09 Topps Black Parallels /58
09 Topps Sketch cards
09 Topps SP's series 1 & 2
09 Goodwin Mini Silver Parallels
ryan4sale@aol.com

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Congrats

Hey DavidK
Congrats on a great feat. That is no small accomplishment. Keep up the good tradin
Chief

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Congrats TOTM King! Great accompishment by a generous trader. Glad that I could be a few of those 3K.

Good luck on hitting the next level.

Thanks,

David K.

5.00 star(s)
CONGRATS DK! We are all glad you are part of The Bench.
Thanks Buddy! No place like home!

Congrats!!
Looking forward to more trades with you David!!
Mike
Hi Mike! I'll be mostly doing trades this month...but next month...I'll be checking out your posts!

Wow! Congrats on the milestone!
Scott
Thanks Scott!

Couldn't happen to a greater trader. All the best. Jim
Thanks Jim!
Well done, and congrats!

-Nick
Thanks Nick! One day...I might catch up to Dennis!

David- One of the best and most generous traders on the bench- Congrats on 3000. I hope to be there in 10 years.

-Brett
Thanks Brett! I'll be slowing down this month. Planning on getting the YSL Project completed this year!

How many of them are trades and how many are sells?
thanks,
sam
Hi Sam! I would guess about buying 55% trading 44% and selling about 1%.

Nice job David!

Todd
Thanks Todd! I'll be working on more trading...YSL Project and of course the Contests!

Great work David. Congratulations.

Rich
Thanks Rich!

congrats bud, i'm glad I was apart of 12 of those trades ;) ... hope for many more in the future!! - erik
Hi Erik! I'll moving more stuff in the near future.......and I'm sure..we can increase the number of trades!

congrats on the 3000th trade, i know i have made about 50 with you, so heres to alot more trades

rob
Hi Rob! Your my top Trader on The Bench! I'll pm you next week about the Shaw red refractor!

Congrats David !!, I still have YSL if you need any. I am looking for these;
09 Topps Black Parallels /58
09 Topps Sketch cards
09 Topps SP's series 1 & 2
09 Goodwin Mini Silver Parallels
ryan4sale@aol.com
Hi Tom! Did you get my pm about the Babe Ruth ysl that I had to trade?...I'll pm you again later if you did not get it. Best regards, David

Conrats David. Its been a pleasure doing 28 trades with you. I wish you nothing but the best.
Thanks Buddy!

David-
Congrats on a remarkable achievement.

Best,
David
Thanks Buddy!

Sponsors