Really Ticced Off !!! Why don't people reply to trade offers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Due to tough financial times I have been trading very lightly for quite some time now. I finally had a little spare time and decided to try and rustle up some trades even though things are still extremely tight. I posted in three different threads and only got a reply to one of them. One I even sent a pm asking if they missed my thread and not only did I not get a response it doesn't even show in my confirmed messages so I'm assuming it simply got deleted.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE AN OFFER JUST SAY "NO THANKS". IT'S NOT THAT HARD !!!!

My superbowl pool thread says "open to all members" but if you decide to ignore me rather than show the minimum of common courtesy don't even waste your time trying to enter.

:mad: I hate being so negative but I'm REALLY PEEEEEOOOOOD right now :mad:

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I got the same thing from a couple of traders recently. I do not get worked up over it anymore. And if it was me (but I do not think so) I am sorry.

Bryon

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
I got the same thing from a couple of traders recently. I do not get worked up over it anymore. And if it was me (but I do not think so) I am sorry.

Bryon

LOL - No it wasn't you.

When I was trading frequently it didn't bother me too much but now that I'm being very selective it is VERY annoying to have 2/3 of my effort and time wasted.

Jack

5.00 star(s)
I agree a thousand percent if you post answer drives me nuts and I'm already there
Jack

Ellis Shoe

4.90 star(s)
Yeah, I know I am nowhere near your status but I have had that happen some lately too....I made a post asking about something and offering something for it....other posts were replied to but mine wasnt. I asked if I was missed...still nothing. A third bump and was then told "I will get back to you" and nothing. So therefore I agree...if you don't want what I offer, just say so lol.

indigo27

5.00 star(s)
I do my best to respond to everyone, but sometimes posts just get missed. I try to make sure it doesn't happen, but I just sometimes don't notice a post. A lot of times too, I'm working on several different offers at once, so I can only process so many at once, especially when a lot of people are asking for the same cards. I do my best, but if I miss you, it's nothing personal!

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
yeah like this one ,its obivious that this is sometimes a problem. Dont see a reason to beat a dead horse.

Maybe if something could be done about it then we wouldn't need to.

As it is now..... so be it

waterboy12386

5.00 star(s)
Maybe if something could be done about it then we wouldn't need to.

As it is now..... so be it

Funny pic. I like it :)

As far the statement I put in bold font, there is nothing that can be done about people not responding to thread replies or PMs. We cannot, nor can you or any other member require a response to anything and everything. Everyone here, established members or not, has to understand that you will not get replies to everything. If you do not get a reply after a follow up, weather a bump or additional PM, move on.

This thread is now closed. Everyone has made their point (same responses that are on these types of threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.