Red Sox looking for SP and RP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckinney

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Looking for a couple pitchers to shore up the rotation and pen.

Let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return. (Vazquez is not for trade, but just about everyone else in the minors is if the deal is right)

- Chris

I don't think that Ryan is able to be traded until after 1/2/08... that will mark his year in the bigs.

Please let me know if I am incorrect on this - Chris

You can trade him I looked at his pro service and it says 1 year that's all you need lmk if we can work something out thanks

Heath

Hey Guys,

Got a lot of PM's on this one... most interested in Ryan. I can move him for the right deal, but so far many are offering a high $$$ RP with one or two years left. I haven't had a chance to evaluate all the offers completely yet, but if you are interested in Ryan he can be yours for the right move.

On a side note - busy time at work right now, might be a couple days before I can really bang out a trade. If you have something else come along that you feel you need to move on, go ahead.

- Chris