RedHawks V. Sounds IP and Some TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Tiffany and I went to the RedHawks - Sounds game in OKC on Wednesday. The weather kind of put a damper on our autograph efforts but we had a great time regardless. Here's the haul:

Brandon Barnes

100_4633.jpg

Jay Gibbons

100_4634.jpg

Burt Hooton - He came over to give Tiffany a ball after batting practice and while he was over there, she asked him for an autograph. He said "Here, have a ball" and she said "Here, I'll trade you" and handed him the Sharpie. While he was signing he said "Well, I don't think that's a very fair trade." Ha ha. But he smiled and was nice, which I'm told is a rarity.

100_4636.jpg

Leon Roberts

100_4639.jpg

When we were cruising around downtown OKC before the game, we happened to see someone jogging who looked very familiar to me. So we pulled over and approached him and he asked us if we'd like to get a picture with him. I, of course, was thrilled and I had to get an autograph to commemorate this cool chance encounter on the only thing I had, my RedHawks ticket.

Charles Barkley

_MG_43422.jpg

100_4640.jpg

Sir Charles was great. He was really friendly and took pictures and signed autographs for anyone who wanted them. It was really awesome of him to take time out of his off day from covering the NBA Playoffs to sign for the fans. Class act all the way!

Now for some TTM:

Andy Benes 1/1 c/o Home in 7 days

100_4625.jpg

Jon Matlack 2/2 c/o Home in 13 days

100_4626.jpg

Jay Bell 1/1 c/o Mobile Bay Bears in 13 days

100_4627.jpg

Matt Carpenter 2/2 c/o St. Louis Cardinals in 14 days

100_4628.jpg

Pat Hentgen 1/1 c/o Home in 15 days

100_4629.jpg

Mike Marshall 3/3 c/o San Rafael Pacifics in 7 days

100_4638.jpg

Jay Howell 3/3 c/o Home in 13 days

100_4637.jpg

Thanx for looking and God Bless!
Arron

Last edited:
Arron....CONGRATS! How cool to meet up with Barkley too....sometimes stuff like that happens out of the blue, thanks for sharing your successes! God Bless!

See? Always pays to be prepared in the IP game. Always have something ready to sign. Great successes! Congrats! Love the Barkley!