REDISCOVER TOPPS ?? ANOTHER HyPE From Topps ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff1975

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Who else is TIRED of Rediscover Topps > Its just another way for Topps to get us to buy a 1980's card , That is worth 20 cents ,Put it on Ebay & sell it for $ 40.00 . I think some people are going crazy over nothing . $40 will buy a GREAT card ( Most likely an Auto & Memorabilia for less than that. JUST MY thoughts . Anyone else thinking , Yes , No , Maybe ??

Most of the 1980's and 1990 cards were over produced.......so why are putting them back into the market as inserts? Another Stupid idea by Topps....because their the only company......Best regards, David PS I'm still waiting for an auto from 2017 and heres its 2018! PSS you need to contact a moderator so that they can correct your avatar status!

It is a ridiculous thing...it has been discussed here before. If you want to add the cards in as bonus cards great, but don't count them as an actual insert! And certainly don't tell me that because you put blue foil on a 1988 common that it is "rare".

With that said....if anyone has pulled any Kirby Puckett "Re-Discovers", definitely interested in trading for them!