Reds shopping a couple new players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spartanfan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Available:

1B Jose 'Blab' Ramos - Switch hitter with power. He wants to play more, but I just don't have a spot for him.

1B/2B/3B/SS Nathan Smith - Switch hitter, good eye. I like him, but I need a righ-handed utility infielder instead.

Most of my guys in the minors are available, except for SP Gaff and LF Wright. I could use a closer or some MR help. Maybe a right-handed hitting 3B, if he's better than Carroll (AAA). Or some prospects.

Eric

Available:

1B Jose 'Blab' Ramos - Switch hitter with power. He wants to play more, but I just don't have a spot for him.

1B/2B/3B/SS Nathan Smith - Switch hitter, good eye. I like him, but I need a righ-handed utility infielder instead.

Most of my guys in the minors are available, except for SP Gaff and LF Wright. I could use a closer or some MR help. Maybe a right-handed hitting 3B, if he's better than Carroll (AAA). Or some prospects.

Eric
\
eric , if you could use beltre for this year, or betamit LMK thanks Pat

or glaus even.

I was just looking over your team. Have some interest in Glaus, Lackey, and maybe Broxton (or another MR like Ramos or Jackson).

Pat - I'll have to try to move Branyan before I go after Glaus. I'd hate to trade for him and then only play him against lefties. Is there any scenario where you could use Branyan?

Konel - He'd be tough for me to let go since that's my weakest position in the minors (and I don't have many lefty relievers at any level). Not to say I wouldn't trade him, but I'd probably be asking for too much.

Sox - I have some interest in Lowell, but wouldn't want to take on all of his salary. Maybe closer to the trade deadline so I'd only owe him for a couple months? Let me know what you might be looking for.

Eric

Pat - I'll have to try to move Branyan before I go after Glaus. I'd hate to trade for him and then only play him against lefties. Is there any scenario where you could use Branyan?

Konel - He'd be tough for me to let go since that's my weakest position in the minors (and I don't have many lefty relievers at any level). Not to say I wouldn't trade him, but I'd probably be asking for too much.

Sox - I have some interest in Lowell, but wouldn't want to take on all of his salary. Maybe closer to the trade deadline so I'd only owe him for a couple months? Let me know what you might be looking for.

Eric

Eric, I dont think I can take Branyan right now. thanks Man. If you see anything for the other guys you liked let me know Pat

TEX - sorry, I can't find a good fit. If I trade Garcia, it would be to improve my ML team right now. I like Hill and Cain, but I'm pretty sure you're not trading them, especially for an AA reliever! Thanks, but I think I'll have to hold on to Garcia.

COL - Yes, I wish Branyan's contract was expiring, then I could just let him walk next year. I think I'm stuck with him, but he's okay so I'll probably have to ride out his contract. What would it take for Broxton? Any interest in J. Ramos or N. Smith?

Back