Reduced 2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Hobby Box & Blaster! Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi

1 2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Hobby Box deliver two autographs and one Chrome box topper pack. Plus short prints, variations, plus more! 24 PACKS/8 Cards= 192 cards

2 2021Gypsy Queen Blaster 7 packs of 7 cards 49 cards with a Green parallel per pack

3 One Pre 1994 wrap pack from the garage.

4 Bonus cards of the teams you pick.

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $15 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). $12 additional teams!
When all 15 spots fill, I will start a transaction with my PayPal address and players will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

Any non-baseball cards will be disperse in the order that the spots have been filled. I.E. First non-baseball card to spot 1, second to 2, etc.

The break will most likely take place, after all spots are filled. It will take place live on YouTube and the link will be posted at the top of this frame and the time. For the best experience, you can click on the view on YouTube button and be able to chat with m
e.

Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask.
I hope everyone will tune in and have a fun time!
Thanks
LMK Bob

1 Roger16 Cardinals
2. smalltime35. Angels
3 Tom N White Sox
mechjo16 Tigers
5. Tom N. Reds
6. Gwynn_fan. Padres
7. Brink Braves
8. dubby25 Red Sox
9 cornwellfamily. Yankees
10. bdink Pirates

Attachments

• DSCN3341.JPG
    DSCN3341.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Break1-1.jpg
    Break1-1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 14
  • Break2-2.jpg
    Break2-2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Well I'm out of town until Columbus Day, hit you friends up, also have 5 blasters of a Prizm draft Football break. Have a Topps chrome blaster break, coming, Prizm Draft/Prizm Select Hobby break 7 autos.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Okay, I going to open this in the next couple days.
If you want a second spot you can get it for $12, if not, I'll take the rest of the spots.
Bob

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey
Can we get two more to get to 10 teams and each player will get 3 teams. Hopefully, you guys won't mind going $20 for three teams.
If more than two won't in I can give up my Dodger spot.
Hoping to break Tuesday evening!
Thanks in advance, Bob