RETIRED AND SELLING MY BB CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Ed!!! Sorry to hear your leaving the hobby!! We've done some dealings in the past!! I can understand your reasoning as I'm 75yrs and time is near for me also! I do know you had a few Clemens cards I needed. I'd be interested in knowing what you had left of the Rocket. Thanks!! Rich
Send me your email and I'll forward the large list..Ed. [email protected]

Hi Ed,
I too like togaman am Interested in seeing what you might have in 1998,1999,2000 Topps TEK, 2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece manias, 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 and Red #d to 25 refractors, along iwth any Albert Pujols cards you may have. Glad the hobby was there for you all the years. At 76 myself, I wonder how much longer I may have to collect.

Hi Ed,
I too like togaman am Interested in seeing what you might have in 1998,1999,2000 Topps TEK, 2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece manias, 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 and Red #d to 25 refractors, along iwth any Albert Pujols cards you may have. Glad the hobby was there for you all the years. At 76 myself, I wonder how much longer I may have to collect.
DO YOU happen to have some dupe of some of those cards you quoted my post about particularly 1998 Topps TEK (I completed all 8100 cards back in 2004) but still pick up pattern # 1s and same card # pattern #s 98 TEKs or a few separate 90 card set of those I am putting together) plus the 2021 Bowman Platinum Red #d to 25 and Gold #d to 50 Refractors plus the 2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Manias #d to 300 for set I am building stiil?

Good morning, Ed. Sorry to hear that you are leaving the hobby, hope it was good to you. I know we have traded some in the past. Even think we may have traded on the old Beckett format.

I would be interested in Ripkens, Mauers, Killebrews, Feller cards that I don't have as well as possible autos to add to my auto PC.

Hope you have a great day!
Rick
Send me an email for the list you collect...Ed. At 84 now and closing...
[email protected]