Rockies post season trade list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
the playoffs will be over before we know it, so I thought I would put up a pre season list of players who could be traded. some can help right away. Some can strengthen the bench, etc.

, , wilson betamit, kiko calero, , Lee Gardner, Brian Bailey, Ron Paulino, Brian Dean, shawn hill, , probably many more. Some guys in my minors could go. And of course not ruling anyone out in the right deal.

thanks Pat

Last edited:
Some interest in MR Outman... Let me know what you need.. 2B Michael is been traded to Phillies to help with salary relief.. Thanks, Kendall

I will take a look Kendall,

on another note;

the Rockies need a Catcher upgrade. Anyone have a strong catcher they can move? thanks Pat

Rangers interested in minor leaguers Outman, and Robertson

Chris, if you care to list some players you would move for those guys we can talk. Robertson will be tough though. thanks Pat

Hey Pat.. Did you get a chance to look me over?? thanks, Kendall

Kendall you are getting the catcher I wanted from Gene. LOL> Same thing , if you want to make an offer I will listen, thanks Pat

pat

i have 2 5-star catchers in my system, both at the major league level. pena and fullerton. i am looking at some of your minor league prospects like robertson, outman, marnie, oliveras. i would want some quality prospects for one of my 5 star catchers. or a solid ml starter. plmk if any interest.

thnx!

the only players unavailable as of right now are
Halladay
Cain
Garza
Lohse
Hamilton
Napoli
Stewart

lmk

pat

i have 2 5-star catchers in my system, both at the major league level. pena and fullerton. i am looking at some of your minor league prospects like robertson, outman, marnie, oliveras. i would want some quality prospects for one of my 5 star catchers. or a solid ml starter. plmk if any interest.

thnx!

PM sent to you about catching. thanks

the only players unavailable as of right now are
Halladay
Cain
Garza
Lohse
Hamilton
Napoli
Stewart

lmk

Chris , can we make a deal with Billingsly involved?

thanks guys , Pat

edited out the guys who have moved on in pending deals or waivers. still looking to improve my catching and always looking like everyone else for SP depth. I could also use a strong RH 1B. thanks Pat