Rockies trade list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Possibly trading some of these , Looking for power, prospects, depth, whatever fits.

Todd Helton 1b
Troy Glaus 3b
Jon Broxton MR/CL
Brad Hawpe LF
Ryan Church LF
Roberto Carvajel RF
Kiko Calero MR
Eric Hinske 1b/3b

Ian Snell SP
william Bullfrog Jackson
e
I may have an extra SP . Could possibly move Lamb, or even Escobar in the right deal.

More minor leaguers

Some of these guys will be tough, but we can combo up some deals maybe. Let me know who you have interest in and who on your rosters is available. thanks Pat

Last edited:
i need to move thome 1b for some cap space!

thome 1b is my most available player but nearly all my minor leaguers and all but my bullpen and chipper jones and adrian gonzalez are available right now. plmk if any interest at all in taking on thome for one year. (he will give you an instant $19 million dollar cap boost after 2008 if you don't want to resign him! if you do want to, i bet you can get him for under $7 million or so.) anyway, i need starting pitching at all levels!

plmk and thanks!

Possibly trading some of these , Looking for power, prospects, depth, whatever fits.

Todd Helton 1b
Troy Glaus 3b
Jon Broxton MR/CL
Brad Hawpe LF
Ryan Church LF
Roberto Carvajel RF
Kiko Calero MR
Eric Hinske 1b/3b
Alfredo Silva LF
Joe Inglett 2b
Doug Davis SP
Ian Snell SP

More minor leaguers

Some of these guys will be tough, but we can combo up some deals maybe. Let me know who you have interest in and who on your rosters is available. thanks Pat

thome 1b is my most available player but nearly all my minor leaguers and all but my bullpen and chipper jones and adrian gonzalez are available right now. plmk if any interest at all in taking on thome for one year. (he will give you an instant $19 million dollar cap boost after 2008 if you don't want to resign him! if you do want to, i bet you can get him for under $7 million or so.) anyway, i need starting pitching at all levels!

plmk and thanks!

I cant take thome, sorry, I have Helton already, thanks though Pat