Rodriguez 1/1 Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have this Rodriguez 1/1 Auto that I'm thinking about putting on ebay. Looking to get opinions on how I should sell it?

Thanks,
Billy

THE SCRATCHES AND MARKINGS ARE ON THE SCREW DOWN CASE, NOT THE CARD!!!!
scan0007.jpg

What do you mean by how you should sell it? I would list it with an opening price of $0.99 and let the good times roll. That is your cheapest listing fee and unless you feel the need for a reserve or minimum price, it will bring you the widest selection of bidders. Everyone want to think they might get a deal.

If his stuff sells strongly still, and I know it did earlier this year when I was trying to land his signature (never did, by the way), you'll get a fair market price for it.

However, this is your riskiest method to sell it.

I am not a fan of BIN personally. It costs extra and unless it's a good enough deal for someone to jump right on, someone else is just going to bid the minimum and the BIN disappears.

Rarely are BINs a deal, at least when I am buying they aren't.

You can either list it now for .99 or wait till he does something amazing during baseball season and list it for an unreasonable BIN, hoping someone will bite.

nice card... I'm still trying to figure out what the "L" is in his signature.. thats what it looks like to me in his last name:confused: :confused:

Christopher

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online