Ron Cey Jersey today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I saw a couple of these before but I really wanted to get one so I picked it up on ebay for .99 then sent it to Mr. Cey, unfortunately the PO didn't read the DO NOT MACHINE on the envelope so it has the GU creases all around the jersey... still looks nice:

1/1 7 days

Ron Cey
22714 Creole Rd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

rc.png

Thanks for looking, Jeremy

How funny, I found one at a local card shop last week. Must be a fairly common idea for those Cey cards. I remember another member posting one months back as well.

Mine cost a little more though ($7.95). It was worth it to me not having to locate the card, buy it, wait for it to arrive, send it to Cey and hope it came back signed and undamaged.

I sent mine in one of those magnetic snap holders and bubble mailers...figured it would not make it in a pwe....mine is # 001/250 :)

Awesome success, even with the P.O. machine job! I agree, the bubble wrapper is definitely the way to go if you want to get those thick GU cards signed TTM.