Rookie Draft Contract Bonus info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Cory ran a test to see what will happen with drafted players and their demands/slot options for Contract bonuses.

It worked the way we wanted it too, meaning that when Players are drafted under our system, they will be assigned to the minor leagues AND WILL NOT BE PAID BONUSES.

So regardless of what the software says the players is demanding or slot, they will not get paid bonuses. So you do not need to factor those thinsg into the financials.

-Nick

I thought I messed up my initial tests and the bonuses would be paid, but I figured out a work-around for them so all is well.

Quick question about the rookiw draft. Do I nned to drop my players off AA this next sim so instead of say 35 I should cut it to number of rounds we are doing?

Quick question about the rookiw draft. Do I nned to drop my players off AA this next sim so instead of say 35 I should cut it to number of rounds we are doing?

Yes, everyone needs to clear 8 spots out of AA before the draft...whether promoting, releasing, etc.