Running website sale $1+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longhornjunkie

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Many rookies, refractors, jerseys, and serial #d stuff. Trying to keep it stocked on an ongoing basis.

http://bit.ly/longhornjunkie

Terms:
- Prices firm as marked.
- Please claim in thread. Cross-posted so timestamp will always take precedence.
- Condition: not advertising any particular card as a gem. Please review photos, but count on a small surface scratch or handled corner here and there. Photos should show most of the issues for corners and edges.

Shipping:
- PWE ok up to $10 total sale value.
- PWE $1.00 up to 2 regular thickness cards, buyer's risk.
- 3-4 regular thickness cards, $1.50 PWE with non-machinable surcharge, buyer's risk
- Bubble mailer w/tracking $3.50 any amount of cards
- Bubble mailer shipping may be combined with anything in my eBay listings as well, LMK and I will take down the item if we agree on an offer.

Thanks for the read!!

Many rookies, refractors, jerseys, and serial #d stuff. Trying to keep it stocked on an ongoing basis.

http://bit.ly/longhornjunkie

Terms:
- Prices firm as marked.
- Please claim in thread. Cross-posted so timestamp will always take precedence.
- Condition: not advertising any particular card as a gem. Please review photos, but count on a small surface scratch or handled corner here and there. Photos should show most of the issues for corners and edges.

Shipping:
- PWE ok up to $10 total sale value.
- PWE $1.00 up to 2 regular thickness cards, buyer's risk.
- 3-4 regular thickness cards, $1.50 PWE with non-machinable surcharge, buyer's risk
- Bubble mailer w/tracking $3.50 any amount of cards
- Bubble mailer shipping may be combined with anything in my eBay listings as well, LMK and I will take down the item if we agree on an offer.

Thanks for the read!!
Hello,

I just looked at your site and I'm not sure if it's updated or not. Here's what I can use.

I’ll take these if you haven’t sold them yet.

Kyler Murray 2019 Absolute RC PENDING $4

D.K. Metcalf 2019 Absolute RC PENDING $1

Calvin Ridley 2018 Elite RC /399 PENDING $2

Derwin James 2018 Elite Red RC /199 PENDING $2

Mike Evans 2014 Topps Platinum RC PENDING $2

Kenny Golladay 2017 Optic RC PENDING $2

Laviska Shenault 2020 Elements Supercharged Jersey /199 PENDING $2

And these:

Nick Bosa 2019 Absolute RC $1

T.J. Hockenson 2019 Panini Day Magnetic Fur RC /99 $1

Thanks,
W

Appreciate the interest, yes I did have some deals fall thru so I should have most/all those available but let me look and PM you. My Chrome sale a few posts down is up to date.

@longhornjunkie -Hello,
If you end up still having these 2 cards I will take them. Thanks

Marlon Humphrey 2017 Playoff Hail Mary Green Auto RC
Bryan Edwards 2020 Certified Orange RPA /349

PMs sent to all. My site needs some cleanup... feel free to inquire about "pending" cards but most are gone.
I need to make a huge update with a ton of new cards, if anyone wants to claim now and hold for future listings. Shipping may be combined with my Chrome thread or anything off my ebay listings.

Hi guys... cleaned up sold items, so everything on the site is in-hand but may be pending (as marked). Note that only Steelers8873 has completed a deal or even responded to a PM from the above posts. Added several cards playing around with my new card display. Still many more to add if anyone is interested in claiming and holding, just need to let me know. Thanks!