SANDY KOUFAX 2005 DONRUSS PLAYOFF BIOGRAPHY SSP AUTOGRAPH(SUPER VALUE BUY!!)($300.00 DEL(SORRY SOLD!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i am offering up another flawless mint hall of famer autograph card this time it is sandy Koufax, i own several Koufax auto's but i chose this one because of its uniqueness and flawless mint condition and the great value price i could offer it up to you at, the card is from 05 donruss playoff, it is dedicated to his 72nd career win in 1963 his 2nd career no hitter against the then first place giants, take advantage of my great value price of $300 delivered, no tax or other fees, card will ship first class mail in a new magnet card case(not top loader!!) with tracking and insurance, so hurry and make this $600 autograph yours today before its gone (check out scans!!) it is flawless and mint!! and super rare as only 4 cards were autographed by koufax from this set, thanks for looking
SOLD!!!)
KOUFAX 05 DONRUSS BIOGRAPHY CUT AUTO FT.jpg

KOUFAX 05 DONRUSS BIOGRAPHY BACK.jpg

Last edited: