Say it aint so...MORE SNOW!

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
This has to be the worse winter on record here in Delaware. They're calling for another major snowstorm beginning late tonight and all day tomorrow! This will be the 4th one within a couple month span. My work has already closed for tomorrow.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Only calling for 5 inches out here in central PA starting tomorrow night, after back to back 20 inchers, 5 inches is a dusting!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
More trading time! I'm mailing a belated valetine box of see's candy to my niece and her husband in Va. Best regards, David

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
This has to be the worse winter on record here in Delaware. They're calling for another major snowstorm beginning late tonight and all day tomorrow! This will be the 4th one within a couple month span. My work has already closed for tomorrow.

What's the latest prediction ?

Here in SS MD they were calling for 2-6 initially. Like katester44 said, that would be a dusting, but fortunately for us they keep downgrading the storm and currently is an inch or less. yayyyyyyy

MY SHOVEL LAUGH AT AN INCH !! :D

fatrat

5.00 star(s)
Flurries too, here in South Jersey - last I heard was 6-12 for us, thru Friday afternoon - HIGH winds expected too! Cabin fever is really setting in - good thing we have baseball cards!! :rolleyes:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Flurries too, here in South Jersey - last I heard was 6-12 for us, thru Friday afternoon - HIGH winds expected too! Cabin fever is really setting in - good thing we have baseball cards!! :rolleyes:

Hang in there! We're sending a Train packed with baseball cards to you guys ;)