SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - April 2021

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Mike,

So I am interested in getting in on this am I correct that the Phillies are avialbe for someone who is just joining?

Thanks,

George
Yes, the Phillies are available for anyone. If you want them, just say the word and they're yours.

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Looks like most folks were good with doing last month's runner-up box selection so we'll go with that. Because of the new folks joining us I was able to add a blaster box of 2021 Topps Heritage as well.

Here's what we'll be breaking this month:

2021 Topps Series 1 Jumbo (1 auto, 2 relics)
2021 Topps Archives Signature Series (1 encased auto)
2021 Topps Heritage BLASTER (8-pack)
2020 Stadium Club Chrome (1 auto)
2020 Topps Heritage (1 hit)

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Here are the results from the random, for the draft, followed by the draft order and available teams.

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. OldNewRips
  2. franklinguy52
  3. dragonslayer913
  4. franklinguy52
  5. LarryG
  6. smalltime35
  7. grapler135s
  8. kpit1978
You have randomized this list 3 times.

Draft Order

1. OldNewRips - Royals
  2. Franklinguy52 - Giants
  3. dragonslayer913 - Indians
  4. Franklinguy52 - Marlins
  5. LarryG - Rockies
  6. smalltime35 - Twins
  7. grapler135s - Rangers
  8. kpit1978 - Diamondbacks

Last edited:

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Part of the attraction to this group is that we do multiple years. It makes more teams worth having. If we did away with 2020 products there are several claimed teams that I'm sure would be dropped.

Geeze! That's rough. 15 boxes without a single card!?! That's the kind of thing that usually happens to me when I join case breaks. I don't think I've ever been in a case break and gotten my moneys worth

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Draft is complete. Cards have been ordered and look to be expected tomorrow. I'm not sure tomorrow will be good for me to break, but let me check with the wife at lunch and I'll post back here this afternoon on when we can break this stuff.

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
This was definitely not our best break but there were a few nice cards. I'm going to get individual box recordings uploading tonight, and I'll get scans of the hits and finish the sorting tomorrow evening. Cards should all be in the mail Friday.

Thanks, again, to all of you who continue to be a part of this group. Even though most of the time I have no idea how to pronounce these guy's names, or anything about these products, it's always a fun time. Looking forward to next month!