If any of you aren't going to be around much today, please feel free to PM me a proxy list so that I can make your pick for you in case you're not here when your turn comes. That way we can keep this thing moving as quickly as possible and, hopefully, not have to postpone the break until tomorrow.
Well, the cards are in hand. I have proxy lists from 2 members, and can usually reach Troy pretty quickly on Facebook. I'm pretty confident that if Kevin picks within the next few hours we'll still be able to start on time tonight.