SCG Grading Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
With PSA shutting down until possibly August---I recently watched a YouTube video of how SCG does there grading from the time the card arrives from the preliminary grading to the actual grading and to the final grading and how the cards are slabbed and they have this neat high resolution' scanner that can pick up the smallest flaws possible--I was rather impressed with the process as multiple people view and grade the card not just one person they even have a grade of 10 gold which is a pristine grade..I am thinking about trying them out.,,they charge $30 per card but I am going through a bulk submission site sportscardinvestor.com where there in partnership with SCG so the price per submission is lower here is the link to view the the SCG grading service

PART 1
PART 2

With PSA shutting down until possibly August---I recently watched a YouTube video of how SCG does there grading from the time the card arrives from the preliminary grading to the actual grading and to the final grading and how the cards are slabbed and they have this neat high resolution' scanner that can pick up the smallest flaws possible--I was rather impressed with the process as multiple people view and grade the card not just one person they even have a grade of 10 gold which is a pristine grade..I am thinking about trying them out.,,they charge $30 per card but I am going through a bulk submission site sportscardinvestor.com where there in partnership with SCG so the price per submission is lower here is the link to view the the SCG grading service

PART 1
PART 2
I joined a Clemente group a while ago, a lot of the guys have been sending to SCG , they are pretty much happy with the service. I guess a while ago they raised prices more and had some blowback, so they dropped to the 30 price except oversize and high end cards.

Nice behind the scenes look of the process.
How does a group submission work? If multiple people submit the same card/s in the group, how do you know if you are getting your card back and not another submitters card?

Billy

Nice behind the scenes look of the process.
How does a group submission work? If multiple people submit the same card/s in the group, how do you know if you are getting your card back and not another submitters card?

Billy
When you send your cards you send in a submission form as everyone else does I'm sure each card is tagged with submitters nsme address etc etc
so when it goes through the process of being graded its placed back into the holder and moved on to the next set of graders -But I wouldn't be
surprised there hasn't been a mishap were cards were switched by accident and it could happen with any card grading company but I guess you have to put trust in them that you'll get back the card you sent