Seattle, WA June 2-3 2012 WSSCA Summer Convention

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

MVP
5.00 star(s)
In Seattle (actually a bit north in Shoreline) this Saturday and Sunday June 2-3 the Washington State Sports Collectors Association is having their 40th(!) annual summer convention. 9AM-5PM Saturday and 9AM-3PM Sunday. This is the biggest show of the year in the Seattle area...43 tables, which I guess is a large-ish show nowadays.

The convention will be at Shoreline Elementary school, the same place it has been held for the last several years. The school is at the corner of Meridian Ave. North and North 175th Street, 1 block west of the 175th Street exit off Interstate 5 (exit 176). Admission is $2. Full info can be found at http://www.wssca.net/dealer.htm. They always are very generous with gift certificate door prizes, so hey maybe you will win some free cards.

I will be there wearing my A's cap and buying cards for a couple of hours around 11-noon Saturday, in case any Benchies want to say hi. I know there is a good Pacific Northwest presence on The Bench.

Richard