Second Blaster Box Brake plus 1 Value pack 4/19/2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnDeck

Prospect
Hey guys this is my second Blaster brake and 1 value pack pulls today as follows:

Regular Base:

Norris
Wainwright
Revere
Mesoraco
Martinez
Vazquez
Maris
Mathews
Utley
Spahn
Maybin
Escobar
Johnson
Morgan
Nolan Ryan
Yogi Berra
Strawberry
Beckett
Trout
Cain
Betances ( RC)
Holland
Hellickson
Peralta
Swisher
Youkilis
Ichiro
Kemp
Kennedy
Cruz
Granderson
Kershaw

Variations:

Votto ( SP )
Staton (SP)
Bautista (SP)

Future Stars:

Pindea
Trumbo

Sliding Stars:

Jeter
Ellsbury

Moonshots:

Kiner
McCovey
Pujols

Gold Framed Cards:

Stargell
Freese
Cabrera

Hallmark Heroes:

Gibson
Koufax

Mini Base:

Brock
Ruth
Berra
Banks
Cepeda
Trumbo

Gypsy queen Red Back:

Santana
Beachy

Straight Cut:

Scherzer

Black Boarder Mini

Young
Bautista

Now for the Golden Pull I pulled a Autograph redemption card for Willie Mays GQA-WM…. Yes, yes, yes !!!!!

Would love a shot at the three variations that you pulled. I've opened two boxes so far and pulled these Yankees~

Moonshots-
Ruth
Mantle (2)
Granderson

Glove Stories-
Jeter (2)

Mini-
5 Martin
75 Nova
243 Catfish Hunter
244 Maris

Black Mini-
332 Swisher

If none of these interest you please let me know and I'll send you another list to look at. Or, if you have a wantlist please send it to me and I'll take a look.

BTW, HUGE CONGRATS on the Mays auto redemption.

Thanks,
Melissa

Thanks, I was surprised when I saw the redemption card. I went to the online redeem site at Topps but it told me the card did not exist went out with the mail this morning; will take up to 15 weeks to get the auto. Catching my flight in the morning no trading until I get back. Besides when I do get back I may buy several boxes on the Gypsy Queen, I want to build this set as a master set however, some of those auto cards were not printed in time to be sent out in boxes or packs according to Topps, and some were going to be hard to pick all those autos up.

Is the gold frame of Miguel Cabrera? I can use it and can also use any other Tulo/Cabrera/Avila from this set. Let me know what Yankees sets or players you collect. Thanks!!