Selling 1996 Upper Deck UD3 Michael Jordan (Court Commemorative Autograph) #C1 BGS Gem Mint 9.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattnj518

Bench Warmer
Hi All,

I’m selling a Michael Jordan autograph card that I opened in a pack as a kid in 1996. I had to send away for the card (and as a kid in ‘96 without a computer, there was not much hope on whether anything would be sent back to me). After an extremely long wait (the woman I had phoned told 10-year-old-me that they were still waiting for Michael to sign it) I received it and I put it directly into a toploader and had it in my drawer for the next 27 years. I decided to get it graded this year (BGS 9.5 Gem Mint) and put it on auction, as it's finally time for me to part ways with it. Here is a link:

1996 Upper Deck UD3 Michael Jordan (Court Commemorative Autograph) | Lot #80887 | Heritage Auctions

https://sports.ha.com/itm/basketbal...-80887.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

Thanks,

Matt

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: