Selling All My Pc Cards And Feeling A Little Guilty

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
I probably shouldn't but I am as a lot of the cards in my pc I aquired through trades here on the bench. If anyone that traded with me has any hard feelings about it I apologize but it's more important to pay my mortgage and all the other bills than to keep the cards. I spent a good deal of money and a huge amount of time on these cards and it's killing me to have to sell them. I even had 20-30 nice Ripken gu and autos that hadn't been catalogued yet and those are going too. Hopefully I won't have to dip into the main Cal collection !

I'm putting up a few each day on ebay so if you want to see what's going just click the link in my sig or if interested in buying click the ebay link just to your left.

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
mintman2 - I hate to see it happen but I understand 100% what you are feeling right now. This past year has been rough. I hope it gets better my friend.

Thanks
Craig

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Ditto what Craig said...hopefully those that you traded with to get these cards will see this post and understand. Best of luck and try to be optimistic...I know it's not always easy.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
Thanks guys. Hopefully things will get better but in the meantime you gotta do what you gotta do. If the worst thing that happens to me is I have to sell all my cards wellllll that's not so bad.

mintman, sorry to hear about that. Are you selling off your Cal collection completely? Or just parts of it?

Right now just the stuff I hadn't catalogued yet and things like the 07 spx 1/1's where I'm keeping just one example. If need be, next on the chopping block would be the 07 spx quad gu.

stein1214

5.00 star(s)
I had my eye on your Bench quad jersey/auto 1/1 but I think it's getting a little out of my price range...which is good for you I guess. I really hope you don't have to dip too far into your Ripken collection.

I went through some tough times in the past year myself so I kind of know how you feel. Keep your chin up and things will get better.

Stein

Last edited:

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Hope things start to look up for you!!! :) Is the Teixeira patch (the one you have a pic of) for sale? If so, how much for that? I'll help pay your bills! :)

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
I had my eye on your Bench quad jersey/auto 1/1 but I think it's getting a little out of my price range...which is good for you I guess. I really hope you don't have to dip too far into your Ripken collection.

I went through some tough times in the past year myself so I kind of know how you feel. Keep your chin up and things will get better.

Stein

Thanks Stein.
Yeah, the Bench quad has already surpassed what I thought it would bring.

Hope things start to look up for you!!! :) Is the Teixeira patch (the one you have a pic of) for sale? If so, how much for that? I'll help pay your bills! :)

That card is already on ebay and has 1 day left. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180486559991&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT